TSUGE G9 Kaga 904 Sandblast
The bowl is small and similar to the swan style design of the Danish female pipe artist Ann Julie. The shank is thick and adds a nice sturdy feeling to the pipe when held in your hand.
Tsuge developed this model for the purpose of export to Europe in the early 1980’s. The key characteristic of these pipes are the dual tenon system; devised by the genius pipe craftsman John Micke. It looks like an army pipe, but has a normal tenon system..
- Length: 4.82 in./122.47 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.24 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.72 in./43.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.30 in./33.06 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.01 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.92 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan